Senior Network Architect-West Palm Beach, Florida
Our powerful network needs talented fast paced architects, like you! We're growing quickly and need your help to commission new TOR switches and IP Transit circuits, troubleshoot LACP bundles, improve BGP Routing and much more. If you love to get your hands dirty with the full stack and love to travel the world in 200ms or less, we'd love to hear from you!
- 7+ years experience with large network administration
- Expertise with production router software upgrades
- Expertise with graceful core router migrations
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Comprehensive experience with practical Internet routing using eBGP
- ISP Core routing experience
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of LAN technologies and topologies, including VLANs, 802.1Q, 802.3ad, and LACP
- Has a working knowledge of logical network services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Capable of working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Delivers comprehensive technical assessments on proposed solutions
- Able to interface with upstream providers and facility management
- Experience with fiber optics and troubleshooting interface errors, etc.
- Willing to be on-call as required to address high priority/emergency situations
- Has extensive experience with eBGP, iBGP, and OSPF
- Familiar with Optical Network technologies including DWDM
- Extensive experience with JUNOS
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Juniper certification
- Demonstrable Advanced *nix SysAdmin experience
- Demonstrable Brocade/Foundry equipment experience (FastIron, TurboIron, NetIron)
- Development or Shell scripting experience
Work out of our office in West Palm Beach, FL. Coffee and beverages are always fully stocked. Once eligible, your employment includes Medical insurance (individual) and a 401k plan with 3% of your contributions matched!