Linux Systems Administrator
Vultr.com is a rapidly growing cloud hosting provider with 15 points of presence worldwide. Our company works with cutting edge technology to power some of the most popular web applications in the world. We are seeking experienced systems administrators to join our team located in Matawan, New Jersey or our brand new office in West Palm Beach, Florida.
As a systems administrator at Vultr, you will be able to take your technical skills to the next level by tackling challenging issues presented by our ever expanding global customer base. We are searching for technology driven team players who are willing to help strengthen our exceptional support. Special consideration is available for those willing to work second shifts, overnights and weekends.
- Fluent in Linux (CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu)
- Is familiar with shell scripting
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience configuring the following applications:
- Web Servers
- Databases & Caching Solutions
- Can demonstrate understanding of the following concepts
- Common Linux Utilities
- Server/Application Architecture and Security Hardening
- Storage Solutions (e.g., Ceph)
- Load Balancing
Work out of our Corporate Office in Matawan, NJ -- there's no need to commute to/from NYC! Are you a Floridian? You may also work from our newest office in West Palm Beach! We are staffed 24/7/365 so flexible working hours are available. Coffee and beverages are always fully stocked. Once eligible, your employment includes Medical insurance (individual) and a 401k plan with matching of up to 3% of your contribution!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!