Cloud Storage Engineer
Vultr.com is a rapidly growing cloud hosting provider with 15 points of presence worldwide. Our company works with cutting edge technology to power some of the most popular web applications in the world. We are seeking experienced engineers to join our team located in Matawan, New Jersey or our brand new office in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Vultr infrastructure engineers deliver timely platform support around the clock, around the globe and our team is expanding rapidly to stay ahead of an exponential growth curve. If you are capable of embracing command line -- and human -- interaction alike, we would love to hear from you! Special consideration is available for those willing to work second shifts, overnights and weekends.
- Fluent in Linux (CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu)
- Previous experience setting up, configuring, and deploying Ceph storage systems
- Strong experience scripting (Python/Bash/PHP/etc)
- Familiarity with automation tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef/etc)
- Can demonstrate proficiency with the following concepts:
- Virtualization and container technologies (KVM/VMWare/Docker/OpenStack)
- Multi-petabyte storage technologies
- Information security best practices
- Networking troubleshooting
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
Work out of our Corporate Office in Matawan, NJ or West Palm Beach, FL Coffee and beverages are always fully stocked. Once eligible, your employment includes Medical insurance (individual) and a 401k plan with 3% of your continuations matched!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!