As part of the team at Vultr, you will be working closely with our team to improve our worldwide platform and play a critical role in developing tomorrow's cloud products. The Vultr platform allows you to easily implement a cloud infrastructure with the click of a button. Vultr is uniquely positioned with 15 datacenters strategically placed around the globe to bring our cloud close to major city centers around the world.
The human resource coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes, including recruiting, at all business location. The human resource coordinator assists in ensuring all HR processes are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations. This role also provides administrative support as needed, including training and new employee orientation.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Assists with new-employee background checks.
- Assists with processing of new hires and terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in ATS / HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Assists with new employee orientation.
- Maintain and administer training / re-training programs and knowledge base.
- Manages 24/7/365 staff schedules for multiple groups.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and/or HRIS preferred.
Preferred Education and Experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or related credential.
Full time position (40 hours per week) with coffee and beverages are always fully stocked. Once eligible, your employment includes Medical insurance (individual) and a 401k plan with 3% of your contributions matched!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!