Infrastructure Deployment / Logistics Specialist
Vultr.com is a rapidly growing cloud hosting provider with 16 points of presence worldwide. Our company works with cutting edge technology to power some of the most popular web applications in the world. Vultr is looking for individuals who are organized and detailed oriented to join our infrastructure team from within our New Jersey office.
As a deployment specialist, on a day to day basis, your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring our datacenter center infrastructure management (DCIM) are kept up to date
- Communicating with technicians at location
- Working through RMA and shipping needs
- Manage server deployments
- Produce detailed MOP documentation
- Experience in server fleet management, data center networking, and data center power
- Coordinate and plan placement of all hardware installed in the data center
- Rack design, power layout design, and FEL layouts
Has experience working with servers within a datacenter environment
Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
Has experience with datacenter cabling
Work out of our New Jersey office located in Matawan, New Jersey -- there's no need to commute to/from NYC! We are staffed 24/7/365 so flexible working hours are available. Once eligible, your employment includes Medical insurance (individual) and a 401k plan with matching of up to 3% of your contribution!